HOW WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To provide the Services, we collect your personal information from various sources, as set out below. The information we process varies depending on how you interact with us.
In addition to the specific uses set out below, we may use the information we collect about you to communicate with you, provide the Services, comply with any applicable legal obligations, enforce any applicable terms of service, and protect or defend the Services, our rights, and the rights of our users or others.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The types of personal information we obtain about you depend on how you interact with our Site and use our Services. When we use the term “personal information,” we refer to information that identifies, relates to, describes, or can be associated with you. The following sections describe the categories and specific types of personal information we collect.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT DIRECTLY FROM YOU
Information that you directly submit to us through our Services may include:
- Contact details: These details include your business name, first and last name, address, phone number, and email.
- Order information: This comprises your name, billing address, shipping address, payment confirmation, email address, and phone number.
- Account information: This pertains to your account on our website, including your username, password, and security questions.
- Browsing information: This encompasses the products you view on our website.
- Customer Support information includes the data you choose to include in communications with us, such as when sending a message through the Services.
Some service features may require you to provide us with certain information about your business and yourself. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing these features.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH COOKIES
INFORMATION WE OBTAIN FROM THIRD PARTIES
Finally, we may obtain information about you from third parties, including from vendors and service providers who may collect information on our behalf, such as:
- Brands and companies that support our Site and Services, such as our web hosting service for WordPress.
- Our payment processors collect payment information (e.g., bank account, credit or debit card information, billing address) to process your payment to fulfill your orders and provide you with products or services you have requested to perform our contract with you.
- When you visit our Site, open or click on emails we send you, or interact with our Services or advertisements, we, or third parties we work with, may automatically collect certain information using online tracking technologies such as pixels, web beacons, software developer kits, third-party libraries, and cookies.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Providing Products and Services: We use your personal information to provide you with the Services to perform our contract with you, including processing your payments, fulfilling your orders, sending notifications related to your account, purchases, returns, exchanges, or other transactions, create, maintain, and otherwise manage your account, arrange for shipping, facilitate any returns and exchanges, and enable you to post reviews.
Marketing and Advertising: We use your personal information for marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send marketing, advertising, and promotional communications by email, text message, or postal mail and to show you advertisements for products or services. This may include using your personal information to better tailor the Services and advertising on our Site and other websites.
Security and Fraud Prevention: We use your personal information to detect, investigate, or take action regarding possible fraudulent, illegal, or malicious activity. If you use the Services and register an account, you must keep your account credentials safe. We highly recommend not sharing your username, password, or other access details with anyone else. If you believe your account has been compromised, please get in touch with us immediately.
Communicating With You: We use your personal information to provide you with customer support and improve our Services. Our legitimate interest is to be responsive to you, provide adequate services, and maintain our business relationship.
Most browsers automatically accept Cookies by default, but you can set your browser to remove or reject Cookies through your browser controls. Please remember that removing or blocking Cookies can negatively impact your user experience and may cause some of the Services, including certain features and general functionality, to work incorrectly or be unavailable. Additionally, blocking Cookies may only partially prevent how we share information with third parties, such as our advertising partners.
HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Service Providers: Business vendors and other third parties who offer services on our behalf, including IT management, payment processing, data analytics, customer support, cloud storage, order fulfillment, and shipping.
- Business and Marketing Partners: Our collaborators in business and marketing, including our web hosting provider for WordPress, will provide services and deliver advertisements to you.
- User-Requested Disclosures: When you expressly instruct, request, or consent to us sharing specific information with third parties, such as when arranging the shipment of your products.
- Affiliate and Corporate Group Sharing: We may share information within our corporate group or with our affiliates to maintain a successful business and align with our legitimate interests.
- Business Transactions and Legal Compliance: Information may be disclosed in the context of a business transaction, such as a merger, to adhere to applicable legal obligations, enforce relevant terms of service, and safeguard or advocate for the Services, our rights, and the rights of our users or other parties.
We do not use or disclose sensitive personal information to infer your characteristics. We have, in the past 12 months, disclosed the following categories of personal information about users for the purposes set out above in How We Process Your Personal Information:
- Identifiers such as basic contact details and specific order and account information
- Commercial information, such as order information, shopping information, and customer support information
- Internet or other similar network activity, such as Usage Data
The Services may enable you to post product reviews and other user-generated content. If you submit user-generated content to any public area of the Services, this content will be shared and accessible by anyone.
We do not control who will have access to the information you choose to make available to others and cannot ensure that parties with access to such information will respect your privacy or keep it secure. We are not responsible for the privacy or security of any information that you make publicly available or for the accuracy, use, or misuse of any information that you disclose or receive from third parties.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
Our Site may provide links to websites or other online platforms operated by third parties. If you follow links to sites not affiliated or controlled by us, you should review their privacy and security policies and other terms and conditions. We do not guarantee and are not responsible for the privacy or security of such sites, including the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of information found on these sites. Information you provide on public or semi-public venues, including information you share on third-party social networking platforms, may also be viewable by other users of the Services and/or users of those third-party platforms without limitation as to its use by us or a third party. Including such links does not imply any endorsement of the content on such platforms or of their owners or operators, except as disclosed on the Services.
The Services are not intended to be used by individuals under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 18. If you are the parent or guardian of a child who has provided us with their personal information, you may contact us to request that it be deleted.
SECURITY AND RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee “perfect security.” In addition, any information you send us may need to be more secure while in transit. Our protective measures include encryption protocols, stringent access controls, regular security audits, and ongoing staff training to mitigate potential risks. We continually assess and enhance our security infrastructure to maintain data protection standards. We recommend that you do not use insecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us.
How long we retain your personal information depends on different factors, such as whether we need the information to maintain your account, provide the Services, comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce other applicable contracts and policies.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Depending on where you live, you may have some or all of the rights listed below about your personal information. However, these rights are not absolute and may apply only in certain circumstances, and, in some instances, we may decline your request as permitted by law.
- Right to Access / Know: You may have a right to request access to the personal information we hold about you, including details relating to how we use and share your information.
- Right to Delete: You may request that we delete the personal information we maintain about you.
- Right to Correct: You may have a right to request that we correct the inaccurate personal information we maintain about you.
- Right of Portability: You may have a right to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to request that we transfer it to a third party in certain circumstances and with certain exceptions.
- Right to Opt-Out of Sale or Sharing or Targeted Advertising: You may have a right to direct us not to “sell” or “share” your personal information or to opt out of the processing of your data for purposes considered “targeted advertising,” as defined in applicable privacy laws.
- Right to Limit and/or Opt-Out of Use and Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information: You may have a right to direct us to limit our use and/or disclosure of sensitive personal information to only what is necessary to perform the Services or provide the goods reasonably expected by an average individual.
- Restriction of Processing: You may have the right to ask us to stop or restrict our processing of personal information.
- Withdrawal of Consent: If we rely on your consent to process your personal information, we respect your right to withdraw that consent. The process for withdrawing consent varies depending on the context but often involves unsubscribing from marketing emails or adjusting your privacy settings. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Appeal: You may have a right to appeal our decision if we decline to process your request. You can do so by replying directly to our denial.
- Managing Communication Preferences: We may send you promotional emails, and you may opt out of receiving these at any time by using the unsubscribe option displayed in our emails. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or orders that you have made.
You may exercise any of these rights indicated on our Site or by contacting us. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights. We may need to collect information from you to verify your identity, such as your email address or account information, before providing a substantive response to the request. By applicable laws, you may designate an authorized agent to make requests on your behalf to exercise your rights. Before accepting such a request from an agent, we will require that the agent provide proof you have authorized them to act on your behalf, and we may need you to verify your identity directly with us. We will respond to your request promptly as required under applicable law.
Please get in touch with us if you have complaints about how we process your personal information. Suppose you are dissatisfied with our response to your complaint, depending on where you live. In that case, you may have the right to appeal our decision by lodging your complaint with your local data protection authority.
We may transfer and process your personal information outside your country, including to the United States. We assure you that we take the necessary steps to protect your data during international transfers; this includes adhering to recognized transfer mechanisms such as the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses or equivalent contracts issued by the relevant competent authority of the UK, as appropriate. Your data’s security remains a priority during any cross-border processing.
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, some additional rights may be available under the California Consumer Protection Act (“CCPA”). This notice explains the tools we have made available to you to exercise your data rights under the CCPA, such as the right to deletion and request access to the categories of information we collected about you. For more information on exercising your rights, please visit this notice’s “How to access and control your information” section. You will not be discriminated against for exercising your privacy rights under the CCPA. To protect your information from unauthorized access or deletion, we may require you to provide additional information for verification. If we cannot verify your identity, we will not provide or delete your data.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We don’t sell your personal information. As described in this notice’s “How we share information we collect” section, we share your information with others. We’ve provided more information about how you can manage your advertising and do-not-track preferences within this notice.
PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
This notice describes the categories of personal information we may collect, the sources of that information, and our deletion and retention policies. We’ve also included information about how we may process your data, which provides for “business purposes” under the CCPA – such as to protect against illegal activities and offer you new Products. If you have questions about the categories of information we may collect about you, please visit the section of this notice called “What information we collect about you.” For more details about our processing activities, please visit the section “How we use the information we collect.”